Saturday, August 19, 2006

New Burst of Energy

I don't know if it is the new B Complex I have been taking or the new carpet but I have had this new burst of energy. I think it could be that for the first time in over a year we've been able to actually organize and move back into all the rooms. A year ago we were going to move so we started fixing up the house. Then it turned into staying and remodeling. Stuff has been anywhere and everywhere. Shoved into rooms as we lived around it. Getting our carpet installed was the last of the flooring and I have been moving things around and organizing stuff better than before. With every step I take it is like a cleansing process. It just feels so good and makes me so happy to look around and not see disaster. With this new found energy I'm going to go do more!

2 Comments:

Blogger Donna said...

You go girl!!! Can you pass some of the energy off to me?? I could use it.

It sure is a great feeling to clean things out an organize.

6:25 PM  
Blogger tocspaw said...

The house looks terrific - you should be very proud of all of the work you guys have done!!

12:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home