Thursday, August 24, 2006

I Know it's Not Confirmed

I know it is not confirmed, but it's rumored CCAA didn't get as far as many had thought they would. When I read this news I just started crying and I can't stop. I'm crying for us, looking at adding yet another month to the wait. I'm crying for our friends possibly not getting their referral when they are sooo very close. I have been telling everyone worst case senerio October referral for us, now it looks like November. I think I just need to stop talking about it to people. I'm usually a very positve person that tries to find the good in everything and everyone. I just feel so sad right now. I can only imagine what those with really close dates must feel. To make myself feel better I went to a friends blog and just looked at all of the pictures of their precious little girl and told myself that it happened for them, it will happen for us. It is just so hard to believe when I feel so sad. But, like I always do, I'll get up, take a big swallow, lift my chin up, smile and keep moving forward.
Those of you who did get your referrals this month, congratulations and good luck to you!

1 Comments:

Blogger tocspaw said...

Oh, I'm sorry you are feeling sad...we are far enough away that it still feels a bit unreal, but you guys are so close - it must seem like time is just creeping by. Cry it out, but know that your time is coming!!

10:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home