Monday, January 22, 2007

Our day

There is just nothing sweeter then a baby sleeping on daddy. Lily loves her dad and will play and play and then lay her head down on his chest and fall right to sleep. It's very sweet.










Donna and/or Heather. Will you do me a favor and go to Lele's Market and see if they sell this kind of Formula? Sanlu #2, Thank you so much!




We had our medical exam today and passed! She weighs 18 pounds and is 27 inches long. She's a stout little girl.




Brian really gets into the local government over here!






4 Comments:

Blogger Nikki said...

Great pics, again.
Yeah, daddy/daughter pictures are my absolute favorite. So sweet!

10:54 AM  
Blogger Donna said...

Awwww....that picture of Lily laying on Brian can just melt your heart! How sweet is that! It looks like he is having a ball with her.

I'm on a mission now to find that formula....I'm heading over to LeeLee's and if they have some I'll pick it up.

Donna :)

1:57 PM  
Blogger Donna said...

Nancy,

I spoke to the store managers at both Lee Lee Market and Ranch 99 Market at the Cultural Center and neither stores carry baby products (food or formula). Sorry!

I thought I'd let you know so you can bring some back with you.

Donna :)

3:45 PM  
Blogger Danette said...

Sweet pictures! You look so precious together! We are glad to hear you are having such a great time in China!

Tom and Danette

4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home