Monday, November 12, 2007

ALWAYS BEHIND LOL :).

I finally sit down to share a bunch of photos and blogger won't allow me to upload anything. That's kind of annoying since I don't always have this opportunity. I hope that I will be able to share these soon. I have some great photos to share. Lily is growing up so fast, her personality is really coming out. She laughs a lot at the funniest things. She is definately all girl, she loves her babies and when she gets a new pair of shoes. She loves to play with her dogs Max and Stella. She tries to throw the ball for Stella and sits on Max like a horse. She is so very loving and will give out kisses even to her dogs, which is so very cute. She tells you when she wants to "eat" and "drink", especially eat, she loves to eat these days (maybe in a growth spurt). I promise to sit down soon and hopefully blogger will let me upload pictures for you all to see.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

Can't wait to see the updated pictures of Lily..
I am sure she is growing like a weed..
Have a Great Week.
Kim

6:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

can't wait to see new pictures of lily.. donna told me she is just so adorable and growing so much... linda

9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home