Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Vegas Baby!

We had so much fun on our trip to Vegas. Dr. Fletcher took us to see the Blue Man Group and it was absolutely awesome. Almost 2 hours of high energy and a sea of toilet paper at the end. I'd totally recommend seeing them.

Cindy and I had so much fun on the penny slot machine that the people passing by thought we were winning! They'd stop and ask "how much did she win?" We had the whole row cheering at the machines. So much fun!

On Friday, Cindy and I walked down to the m&m store for 4 floors of m&m fun. We almost died of heat exhaustion walking there, but had a great time shopping. Lily looks so cute in her onesie.


Left to right: Dr. Fletcher, Debbie, Cindy, me and Kristen. I have to say that this is the best office to work in. I have been there for 8 years and am the newest member of the team.




Oow La La. He is sooo hot in this movie. Who am I kidding, he's hot all the time!

5 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

Great pictures.. I loved the Blue Man Group Show..
Love the little M & M outfit..
Sounds like you had fun.. and Daddy did a great job on his own..
Have a great week.
Kim

7:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

we saw the Blue Man Group here in Spokane in May and loved it. I would have rather been in Vegas though. Sounds like you had a great time, how could you not though. Did you ride the New York Roller Coaster? Where did you stay? I love seeing your pictures.
~Sally

2:55 PM  
Blogger Scott and Kim said...

Sounds like you had a great trip! What a great office to work in. Lily looks sooo adorable in her red onsie!

7:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you had a nice vacation. Lily looks adorable in her M&M outfit and red is defintely her color! She looks like her personality is developing into a sporty girl - does she like caps a lot? :)

1:20 PM  
Blogger Donna said...

Nancy, I think we're due for new pics of Miss Lily! I'm missing her cuteness.

I guess I could actually get in my car and drive a whole 2 miles and see her beautiful smile in person!

I'm gonna call and see if we can get together soon!

Donna :)

12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home