Sunday, August 27, 2006

Coming across old things

As I am unpacking boxes to move back into our house after renovations, I came across this piece of paper. A year and a half ago when we were first starting this adoption process, my friend to me to a card reader. We had a good time, took some notes and thought nothing more of it. It's interesting to me after having such a hard time with this months referrals that I came across this paper. The notes that she had made for me are:

Be open to all and attach to nothing. Buddist saying.
Meaning: Not attached to any certain outcome. Open to all.

Contemplate yourself as surrounded by the conditions you wish to produce.
Meaning: Don't buy into negativity, only focus on what the end result is.

How you think creates your reality.

This lady may tell everyone these things, who knows. All I know is that at the time I was like, ok that's nice, whatever. But today it really spoke to me and made me realize that that is just what I need to do. Not get caught up in the now and focus on the future when she is here. The end result.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home