Monday, November 13, 2006

FUN WEEKEND

This weekend was a fun and productive weekend.

It started with the Mom's night out on Friday night. Some of the moms from the FCC group got together and had a wine and cheese tasting. I had such a great time listening to these moms tell funny stories about their kids and husbands and learning so much more about how to be prepared.

On Saturday I went to lunch and shopping for scrapbook supplies with Donna and Julie. I had such a nice time with these ladies. Julie is waiting to travel to her daughter Tess who resides in Guangdong PR China. Donna and I are waiting to be matched. It has been such a blessing in my life to have found such wonderful friends through this whole adoption community. Julie it was really nice to have met you, I hope to get Tess and Lily together someday.

Now the productive part: On Sunday I cleaned out my filing cabinet and moved them to new files in a new cabinet with labels from my labeller (love that thing). It looks so clean and fresh and organized. The whole time I was thinking to myself "I am sure glad I'm doing this now, because there is no way I could sit all day going through files with Lily running around."

Have a great and wonderful week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home