Thursday, November 02, 2006

WE'RE NEXT!!!

This morning I woke up to a very tired body. As I dragged myself out of bed and to the kitchen to start my coffee, I thought to myself "Even though there won't be any change, I have to check." As I have don't every morning and every night for the last two weeks, driving myself crazy, I have checked the internet for any sign of the cut off day for referrals. To my bitter sweet surprise it was there. Referrals are done. It's official. Cut off Aug 25th. We had missed the cut off by one day. So many emotions hit me at once. I cried for a minute, because I had such hope. I smiled and felt pure joy, because now I can relax and know that we are next. We will see her precious face in four weeks! Then I smiled more for my friends who are behind us, because getting though the 24th (being a very large day) and going beyond means a slight speed up! If nothing else...I'm really glad it's out so that I can finally relax and breathe. Congratulations to Julie, and Heidi and Zach. We are very excited for you to be able to see your babies face!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been thinking about you all day. In just a few short weeks, you'll see your daughter for the very first time. It doesn't get much sweeter than that!!

9:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am VERY excited to see your good news in a month. And looking forward to meeting you next weekend!

3:21 AM  
Blogger Kathryn said...

Missing cut-off by one day must really stink, but you know that you are definitely next and that itsself is a very good thing. Here's to hoping you can celebrate Thanksgiving knowing the face of your baby!

8:07 AM  
Blogger 4D said...

That is too bad but you have a great attitude! You are def. next and you can take joy in that!

Keep smilin!

12:24 PM  
Blogger Ava Baby said...

You are definitely next!! YEAH!! I'm hoping this next batch hits before Thanksgiving. You're almost there. Michele

2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home