Monday, January 22, 2007

Just a quick note:

I woke up really sick today (got what Lily has). Brian is about a day behind me. Hopefully he won't get as sick as me. This morning was bad. Brian was a super dad, her took her to breakfast and fed her and took care of her. Dayquil has helped me to have some strenghth.

Tomorrow we swear her in as an American! Thursday we leave REALLY early. Can't wait to get home.

Donna thank you so much for do that errand for me. I really appreciate it.

Going back to bed now....

7 Comments:

Blogger Scott and Kim said...

Hope you are feeling better soon Nancy. It is hard to believe that you will be leaving on Thursday to head back home. It has been really nice to see pictures and hear about your experiences! Thank you for sharing them! Kim

10:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nancy, so sorry you don't feel well. Hope you're up and at 'em again real soon and enjoy the rest of your time in China. Can't wait to see you! XOXOX, Laura

7:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry you're feeling sick! I hope this passes soon, for all of you. Room service, room service, room service!!!
Mary

8:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh no - I'm hoping you feel better very soon! It's not fun to be sick so far from home...sending strength and positive energy your way!

12:00 PM  
Blogger Nikki said...

So sorry you aren't feeling well. It will be so wonderful to get home!

2:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad Lily's fever broke and hope you feel better Nancy before the trip home. Love the pictures...isn't it great to be a family?!
Heidi

6:00 PM  
Blogger Ava Baby said...

I was so hoping you guys would make it through your trip without getting sick. Feel better soon!

7:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home