Saturday, November 18, 2006

TWO WEEKS

I can hardly believe that we will see our precious baby girls face in two weeks time. After such a long wait, and wanting to be a mom for soooo long, it is finally here. I have this nervous excited anxiety about me. I am mostly excited though. I find myself thinking a lot about:
What will she look like?
What age is she?
What her name is?
I am excited to know these answers and more. I am really thankful that Thanks Giving falls in the middle of these two weeks so that it will go faster!
Happy Thanks Giving Everyone!!!

Please click here to see our friends who are in China right now and will be joined with their twin girls tomorrow.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see her either! I'm so happy for you!

4:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is the week for you! My heart is full of joy for both of you! You are in our thoughts and prayers! :)

5:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home