Thursday, March 15, 2007

Yesterday...

Yesterday, I woke up before Lily which is unusual. I thought her room sounded so quiet, so as all the terrible things went through my head I went and checked on her. There she was just snoozing away looking so peaceful, sleeping in.


This is how I found her...














After breakfast we went for a walk/jog in my yard sale jogging stroller. It was the first time using it and it is pretty sweet! We had a great time out there. The weather was beautiful, probably in the 70's at 9:00am. I am soooo sore today...pretty much out of shape.


Do you think I was a little bit paranoid of sunburning that beautiful olive skin.....?




4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are so funny - the poor darling was probably sweating more than you in all those clothes! ;) You are SMART though to protect her skin in this harsh climate we live in.

I love the picture of the sleeping princess too - is that a SILK blanket she is lying on? WOW - she has you trained already! ;)

2:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That wasn't funny at all. Your introductory sentence scared me to death.

Robin

6:10 PM  
Blogger Dannye said...

she looks so sweet in both pictures, love the one of her sleeping in the crib, and the one in the stroller cracked me up (yup she looked hot, but hey at least you didn't have 3-4 layers on her, did you?? hehehe)

7:28 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I cant wait to read more of this blog..What lovely pictures

4:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home